- Take the Metra Union Pacific North Line to the Davis Street Station.
- Walk to the north end of the platform and exit toward Church St. and Maple Ave.
- Turn right onto Church and walk four blocks east to Chicago Ave. Turn left.
- Walk two blocks north on Chicago to Sheridan Rd.
- Cross the street toward the Northwestern Arch. Turn right and walk two blocks east on Sheridan to Campus Dr.
- Turn left on to Campus Dr. and proceed north to a display map of the campus.
- Turn right at the campus map and proceed east.* You will pass the Marshall Dance Center and the Josephine Louis Theatre on your left. Take the short flight of steps between the two.
- Just past the Louis Theatre, the path will turn north (to your left) up a hill. Proceed up a second short flight of stairs. The Museum is the glass, steel and limestone building located immediately past the Ethel M. Barber Theatre.
*Visitors who cannot take stairs will want to continue straight on Campus Dr. at the campus map, past John J. Louis Hall. Follow Campus Dr. north to a sidewalk alongside the Theatre and Interpretation Center (1949 Campus Dr.). Follow the sidewalk to the corner of the Theatre and Interpretation Center and turn right. You will see a wing of the Block Museum above you as you proceed down this path. Turn left when you reach a flight of stairs to access a ramp. Take the ramp up and make a right at the top to reach the Museum’s entrance.
A map of the Northwestern University campus is available.