New Looks: The Social Life of Art and Design in Bloomsbury
On February 27, 2010, scholars from the United States and United Kingdom presented new research on Bloomsbury art and design in a symposium organized by Christine Froula, professor of English at Northwestern University, and Christopher Reed, associate professor of English and visual culture at Pennsylvania State University. Audio files of the individual presentations are below.
- Anna Fewster, associate tutor, University of Sussex, UK - Listen now (32 MB, audio, 45 minutes)
- Elizabeth Sheehan, PhD candidate, Department of English, University of Virginia, Charlottesville - Listen now (24 MB, audio, 34 minutes)
- Celia Marshik, associate professor of English, State University of New York, Stony Brook - Listen now (32 MB, audio, 45 minutes)
- Rishona Zimring, associate professor of English, Lewis & Clark College, Portland, Oregon - Listen now (26 MB, audio, 36 minutes)
- Laurel Dreher, graduate student, California State University, Dominguez Hills - Listen now (23 MB, audio,
- Panel Discussion - Listen now (33 MB, audio, 47 minutes)
New Looks: The Social Life of Art and Design in Bloomsbury was supported by the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art.